PALO ALTO, CA, USA - RESEARCH & ENGINEERING - FULL-TIME
- Manage fleet of TensorFlow workers via Kubernetes.
- Establish and expand the systems and infrastructure supporting the Matroid platform.
- Develop prototypes and execute experiments to help guide engineering efforts.
- Explore new open-source systems for data management and search indexing.
- Bachelors in Computer Science (Systems specialization)
- Strong foundations in data management, distributed computing
- Experience with large-scale deployments of Kubernetes and TensorFlow
- Experience with statistical modeling across a diverse range of data sets and domains.
- Masters in Computer Science (Systems specialization) or equivalent
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com